10 FRUSTRATING FACTS & RANDOM OBSERVATIONS
FRUSTRATING FACTS & RANDOM OBSERVATIONS that drive us all crazy!
LIVE AND LEARN
1. You can’t count on a three-year-old to keep his promises.
“When I grow up, I’m gonna build a big, big, big house so you can live with me and my wife.”
2. Municipal planning isn’t.
Step 1 — bring in jackhammers and break up existing street
Step 2 — put down new asphalt and roll over it till it’s smooth as silk
Step 3 — paint yellow lines down the center
Step 4 — bring in jackhammers and break up the street
Step 5 — perform utility work
3. The person who contributed least (if anything) towards achieving the goal will make the longest after-dinner speech.
4. Daydreaming is NOT a waste of time.
5. Nobody is neutral about bananas.
6. No matter what you do, sooner or later, your child is going to judge you. The other children’s mothers bake brownies for the class.”
7. “Look here. They’ve got macaroni and cheese on the menu — and they’re charging $16.00 for it! I remember when macaroni was something you only ate at the end of the paycheck.”
8. “These days they fill all the kid’s time with what they call planned activities. What they’re doing is stealing the kids’ childhood.”
9. “He always follows the crowd. Problem is, he never asks them where they’re going.”
10. “Honey, you don’t wear spiked-heel shoes because they’re comfortable.” (or Spanx or neckties)